segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2008

Motozax - a mota leonina





Alterações climatéricas na Feira das velharias de Ferragudo. No entanto as estrelas brilham resplendentes.


All Shook Up
A well I bless my soulWhat's wrong with me?I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy treeMy friends say I'm actin' wild as a bugI'm in loveI'm all shook upMm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeahMy hands are shaky and my knees are weakI can't seem to stand on my own two feetWho do you thank when you have such luck?I'm in loveI'm all shook upMm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeahPlease don't ask me what's on my mindI'm a little mixed up, but I'm feelin' fineWhen I'm near that girl that I love bestMy heart beats so it scares me to deathShe touched my hand what a chill I gotHer lips are like a volcano that's hotI'm proud to say she's my buttercupI'm in loveI'm all shook upMmm oh, oh, yeah, yeahMy tongue get tied when I try to speakMy insides shake like a leaf on a treeThere's only one cure for this body of mineThat's to have the girl that I love so fine!She touched my hand what a chill I gotHer lips are like a volcano that's hotI'm proud to say she's my buttercupI'm in loveI'm all shook up mmm oh, yeah, yeahMmm oh, yeah yeah I'm all shook up .

Sem comentários: